Sunday, January 31, 2010

01.31.10

Amber: lots and lots of love to give.

Lanvi: "Sorrow drips into your heart through a pinhole.
Just like a faucet that leaks and there is comfort in the sound.
But while you debate half empty or half full,
it slowly rises, your love is gonna drown."
-death cab for cutie.

Morgan: We may have let some light into this dark place.

Rachel: Homework; Website Design.

Scott: Cleaning dishes from now until the end of my time will always remind me of this summer. About what I have lost forever, what I will never have again, and who I am because of the actions of this world. I do not expect you to know what I am talking about, but please hold those dear to you a little closer next time you hug them and live this life to the fullest because it can be changed in the blink of an eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment