Monday, January 4, 2010

01.04.10

Amber: Working as a Lifeguard today, at the new gym, pretty awesome.

Lanvi: "The distance is quite simply much too far for me to row.
It seems farther than ever before, oh no.
I need you so much closer." -death cab for cutie.

Morgan: "You know what you should do? Put a bunch of weights on you and that's why the wii will tell you're overweight. No self-consciousness." - Erica C.

Rachel: Arbys; On break. When I have lunch on break, I usually get the same meal, day in and day out. Today I stepped out of my box and tried the Smokehouse Turkey Club. It was fantastic. I was thrilled. Goodbye Chicken Bacon Swiss. You've been replaced.

Scott: It should scare us all as to how well humanity has become at multitasking. Even when making lunch after going to the gym, I felt it necessary to talk on my phone and plan for the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment