Monday, February 8, 2010

02.08.10

Amber: Facetime.

Lanvi: "I'm a color reporter, but the city's been bled white."
-elliott smith.

Morgan: "My brother was gassy the whole time. It was gross." - Katie M.


Rachel: When I left the commons today, I just ordered a drink. Even after taking forever and annoying the people behind me, when the cashier asked "is this all" the girl behind me in line asked, "Hey, I'm using a meal swipe and I didn't get a drink. Could I just pay for hers?" I couldn't have thanked her enough for her random act of kindness and momentarily restoring my faith in mankind. I seriously thought about her all day.

Scott: On the phone. Taking a picture. Driving a manual transmission car up a hill. Yes I can multitask. No Sir Mr. Police Officer, I was not multitasking while driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment